Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The start to the best day ever!


Ok so pretty much this year was by best Birthday ever. It started out on the actual day of my birthday great. My Birthday was on June 12 and I woke up to this on my bed:





I have wanted a keyboard to take to college with me so that I can continue the piano. I'm at that point in paino where I am ok, but I lose everything I know because I can't practice much. So my sister gave me this! :) I was so excited!!


Then I went downstairs and opened a package from my brother who gave me this:





This is a shirt with Miguel Cabrera on it. Miguel Cabrera has been my favorite baseball player since his first year of Major League! I LOVE this player!! I had seen this shirt on the internet and wanted it. Blake said it only comes in a mens medium, but I still wanted it SO bad! And he got it for me :)


THEN... My parents present came......
Drumroll....




ROCKIES vs. TIGERS GAME!!!


YES.......Best day ever! That post to come :)

No comments: