Sunday, June 26, 2011

Quick Update....

Ok so I thought once I moved out here to Colorado I'd be even better at this blogging business. Wrong. I am still terrible. But I started looking at others blogs and realized that most people haven't blogged much this summer. I guess it's a summer thing and there's just too much to do other than blog! That's a good thing :)

SO... Quick update. I'm in Colorado! I have been for a month now, and like I figured, I am loving it.

First: I am working in Aaron's office and it's been so great. I have the best brother in law to let me do this! I work in the front AND he's been hands on training me as an assistant. I really love assisting. It's so fun to be hands on and in that field. I'm really enjoying it!
Second: My nephews are the best. Seriously they are the funniest boys in the world! They are constantly making me laugh. Hunter is six and at the age of a totally random/funny imagination. Paxton is two and at the age of learning to talk and repeating what others say. So put the two together.....and it's quite hilarious! Some day I will make a post on the funny things that are said! But for today, this is a quick update so that next post I can get back to my "DAY Challenges" that I have failed so badly at! Anyway...
Third: It's summer and what's not to love? I work, and then play with the nephews and call it a day. Weekends have been the best. We seem to always be doing something (BASEBALL pictures to be posted very soon for the best weekend EVER....) And camping, and glenwood springs....wow. So much to update on. But that's what summer is for. I love it!

Things are settled and good for now! I'll post more later. Just don't get your hopes up since it MAY not be that soon. Shocker.

=)

No comments: