Saturday, April 2, 2011

I've decided I'm a liar..


I always promise myself to update this more, and I never do. My bad. So from now on I'm not promising that. Then, maybe I actually will :)

I love reading friends/families blogs frequently and I always wish that I did it more. My journal AND blog have been lacking, and it's

starting to get to me! So, here go some updates!




First of all, it's 2011?! Holy cow.....time flies.



This may be as a shock to some, so sit down! I.....ran a 5K. Yep....and I'm still alive. So 5K's are not that long. But for me, this was huge. I DO NOT RUN. I got a text from Brooke one day asking if I wanted to run one with her. I decided I kind of wanted to just for the fact that it is something I would never think to do. Ever! So we did it. Brooke's friend Steph ran it with us and it was so fun! (As fun as running could be) Main point of the story....I did it! phew!


Grandpa's 90th Birthday! I can't believe he is 90. My grandpa (I call him buddy) is amazing. I look up to this man so much! We had a big get together to celebrate and it turned out so great. I sure love him :)


FRIENDS! What would I do without friends?! Lately I've been having so much fun. My roomates and I are having so much fun, and I am meeting lots of new and good friends. The friends you have really make or break your college experience, and I am so blessed with good friends!



Vacation! For my spring break (a week after spring break..) I went to St. George with Kati, Tayler and Kristen. We stayed in St George and just relaxed. You don't realize how nice it is to JUST RELAX until you are away from home and away from the distractions. It was so nice. Best part of the trip was this though..........


Beetles Love! We went to a show in Vegas and it. was. amazing! Vegas is such a nasty, dirty place. But it's also just one of those places you have to go to haha. Going to a show makes it all worth it! The production is amazing. Oh how I wish I could do those things! WOW!


BMK (Breanne McKell Kristen) The three of us will never part :) I love these girls so much! We always find some way to meet up (Even if it's only twice a year) but we make it happen! This time it was for McKell's sweet baby boy Camden's baby blessing! It's crazy to think of the different spots we're at in our lives, but we still get along so well. I truly have such great life long friends!



Well, to be honest, I'm still not great at this blogging thing and I'm getting frustrated with how long this is taking me! So I'm done. There is my update, and like I said: I'm not going to promise one anytime soon. Then maybe I actually will :)

No comments: