Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day By Day Challenge!!

Lately I have really been into my blog. (I may not post much or SHOW my interest), but I really have been wishing that I was better at writting. I was on facebook this morning (shocker) and a friend had mentioned her "blog fever". So of course I have to look at her blog, and she had a 30 days challenge. A post for every day to help you bloggers out there know me a little better, and a fun little challenge to help myself! I stole it from her and am going to do it myself! :) It goes something like this.......

Day 01- Introduce Yourself

Day 02- Your Parents Day 03- Your First Love

Day 04- What You Ate Today

Day 05- Your Definition of Love

Day 06- Your Day

Day 07- Your Best Friend

Day 08- A Moment

Day 09- Your Beliefs Day 10- What You Wore Today

Day 11- Your Siblings

Day 12- What's in Your Bag

Day 13- This Week Day 14- What You Wore Today

Day 15- Your Dreams

Day 16- Your First Kiss

Day 17- Your Favorite Memory

Day 18- Your Favorite Birthday

Day 19- Something You Regret

Day 20- This Month

Day 21- Another Moment

Day 22- Something That Upsets You

Day 22- Something That Makes You Feel Better

Day 24- Something That Makes You Cry

Day 25- A First

Day 26- Your Fears

Day 27- Your Favorite Place

Day 28- Something That You Miss

Day 29- Your Aspirations

Day 30- One Last Moment


I had told myself yesterday that I was going to Blog.....and that never happened. SO today I am going to start with TWO of these challenge days and I'll feel a little better about my un-kept promise to myself! ENJOY! =)

No comments: