Sunday, April 10, 2011

DAY 02


DAY 02- YOUR PARENTS

I am excited about this day because I really could write a whole lot about my parents. But I'll try not to make this TOO big of a post. I've been at home this weekend and realized that before I wrote this, I should go downstairs and look at our boxes of pictures to find a few. Well, finding just a few is impossible. I spent way too long just looking through random pictures. It's hilarious! Anyway.......Here we go :)

These Are My Parents =) I had to put this picture on because of my mom's eye shadow. It's a full on rainbow and it cracks me up. She said it was so in style....and that makes me laugh even harder! What were the early 90's like???!! haha. Ooh goodness. :)


My mom, dad and I went up to an area where my dad hunts. We rode the four-wheelers around and shot a little. She's a good sport! ....And she will probably kill me for posting this picture. But I could have done worse ;)
My mom and I at Rockette practice. The mom's would come do a dance for us the day before Region Competition. I always loved seeing our moms dance! It's so funny! I don't have a picture on my computer, but my dad always participated in "Popettes". They would dance at the Rockette Invitational at the end of the year in front of everyone! My dad would get so into it and want to practice all the time. It meant so much to me! My parents always supported me in my dancing, and still do today!


My dad has these masks that are famous at my house. He used to scare my friends and I all the time with these! He still wears this mask. I love it. This is us at a daddy daughter Rockette halloween party :)
My dad and I would always go on a daddy daughter camp-out each summer and go fishing. I always loved it, but recently I've gotten into the whole idea of it! My dad has taught me to fly-fish and i enjoy going so much! I love doing all the "guy stuff" with my dad. I just took Hunters Safety and can hopefully go hunt with him sometime soon!
My parents and I at graduation.


Really, what would we do without parents? I sure don't know what I'd do without mine. Like the other day for example. I was at home for the weekend (thank goodness) and needed to go to my hair appointment, when my car wouldn't start. My mom told me just to take hers and we'll deal with it later. By the time I had come home, my parents had already towed my car to Big O and it was getting fixed. They then let me drive their car around all weekend. This is a small example of 100,000,000,000,000 examples to tell! I sure do love them =)

No comments: