Saturday, April 9, 2011

DAY 01

DAY 01- INTRODUCE MYSELF


This seems silly, but I don't really know where to start!


This is me: A pretty simple girl.

I am very easy going, go with the flow personality.

I love to have fun, but I love to just "chill" and not do a thing!

I'm a girly girl, and a sporty/dirt lovin' girl when I want to be.

I love dancing more than anything and miss it like crazy.

I secretly like playing the piano. I just wish I was better at it.

I love the color purple!

I like a good steak and potatoe meal whenever I can!

I am a family girl to the max. I don't let things get to me, yet I let everything get to me sometimes!

I love baths. LOVE.

Another love: Shoes. Flip Flops. High Heels.

The older I get, the more emotional I get. (Thanks mother dear)

I love a good chick flick, and I love a good scary movie.

I could watch TLC/ TBS all day long if I could. Sometimes I do...

Really....I could go on for a while, but I'll stop.

Basically, I'm not hard to get to know well.


I wear my heart on my sleeve.

=)

No comments: