Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DAY 08

DAY 08- A MOMENT



A moment. Hmmm.... what kind of moment?...
A good moment?
A bad moment?
A spiritual moment?
A fun moment?
A random moment?

.....How about an embarassing moment that happened TODAY....

Yes. That's a good one to tell.

Well, it all started by another ditzy moment. So I get a call today from a member of our High Priests Quorum and they want to meet with me to introduce themselves and get to know me. (since I'm a recently new member in their ward). They tell me that we'll meet at 6:30. (Side note: My car is broken down at the time. ) So, Aaron drops me off at 6:30. I get in the church and I'm not really sure who to look for because I don't know this Brother that called me. Luckily I walked in and found Brother Burton, who I actually knew! So I told him who I was looking for and he found them. To their surprise......there I was. They were just leaving to come to MY house. Wooops...... They were coming to visit ME. But oh well, and they just met with me there! SO.....Technically I didn't even NEED to be at the church!
Another side note: a couple of weeks ago I got a call from the ward clerk after church to come back in and sign my tithing check. Yea....I forgot to sign my own check, and when I go in to sign in there's the bishop, his counselors, and others there laughing about it with me. So, after this happened tonight, I sat down and literally thought to myself "Wow, this ward probably considers me the wards biggest ditz!"
Anyway, I then call Aaron and he tells me that he just picked up his trailer and is on his way to get me. Keep in mind that Aaron drives a big, maroon colored truck... Back to the story. I'm sitting in the church and I'm on my phone, when I see the maroon truck pull in. I walk outside and up to the truck, still distracted by my phone. I see out of the corner of my eye that someone is in the passenger seat. I think nothing of it, and I try to open the back door, and it's locked. So I try the front door, and it's locked too. As the driver un-locks the door and I open it....I realize that I do NOT know these people, and this is NOT Aarons truck! AH! Thank goodness this guy was hilarious. I told him my though process and that I figured "Maroon truck... Aaron is here!" And he laughed and said "That's ok, we were just thinking, ' Cool! We've never had this pretty of a lady in the back seat!' " Hahaha! I was SOOO embarrassed! So I laughed with them for a minute and then walked away and continued waiting for Aaron.



Don't let my natural hair color fool you. I really am blonde at heart....








1 comment:

Julie said...

Breanne-this is just awesome and put a smile on my face:) You're so cute!!!