Thursday, July 7, 2011

DAY 06

DAY 06- YOUR DAY


This is another one of those day challenges that I think to myself "Nobody really cares.....so....what's the point?" This may be more interesting on a Saturday, or on a regular school day when there's new things happening, but...that's not the case. On the days that are exciting, I'm usually not thinking about blogging until the next day. Anyway, here's the day of Breanne on July 7, 2011 haha.

7:00 am- Annoying "Loud Beeps" alarm goes off in which I apparently pushed "off" because.....
7:55 am- Wake up. Ooops.
8:05 am- Start getting ready in more of a rush than expected.
8:25 am- Getting frustrated that I didn't have time to wash my hair because it's not going well...
8:35 am- Toast a poptart and eat my breakfast
8:50 ish - Drive to work
9:00 am- Begin work.
2:00 pm- Quick lunch break
2:05 pm- Quick call to Tayler to figure out our living situation.
2:30 pm- Back to work for one more patient
4:15 pm- Done with work and walking to my car when.....
4:20 pm- My car key won't turn in the ignition! Grand.
4:25 pm- Get a ride home with Aaron..
4:30 pm- Phone call with Mom
4:45 pm- Surfing the web for apartments.

5:11 pm- Phone call with Kati to do MORE living situation crap. Yuck.
5:30 pm- More surfing and e-mail writting.
6:00 pm- Ate some yummy chicken and potatoe dinner!
6:30 pm- Another quick call with my mom :)
7:00 ish - Started blog surfing and writing!
And now it's 7:41 pm. The rest of the night I have some idea but that usually changes anyways. I'll probably go outside and play with the boys after this. Then they'll probably go to bed and I'll probably watch some tv or something with Brooke and Aaron. Then I need to write a letter and look over a Primary lesson for Sunday since I'm not really sure how that's gonna go. Who knows.

I'm sure you've been totally intertained with this and all, but I'm going to stop. I'm bored WRITING this! So for now....
Have a way more exciting day than this ;)

No comments: