Sunday, January 10, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance?!

Ok this may seem stupid to some....But I don't care =)

If you watch So You Think You Can Dance, you'll understand. If not...I'll explain. This last season there was an LDS couple from Orem that made it to the top ten. Ryan took 6th place and Ashleigh took 5th.


Blake and I were in the Orem mall the other day and as we walked by the food court Blake said to me "Isn't that the dancing guy?" The dancing guy....that says a lot. So I looked to try and see what in the world he was talking about, and I saw them. It was them after all. So I'm a little chicken, I'll admit. I called my mom (also a fan) and she said I would regret not talking to them. So...I made my brother do it. =) Blake walked up to them and said "My little sister is a big fan. Can we get a picture?" Ha! I'm such a baby. They were SO nice and friendly. Not to mention they are both GORGEOUS people.


I'm so glad I got to meet them! =)

No comments: