Sunday, January 10, 2010

...and a HAPPY new year!

Along with the fun of Christmas, comes the fun of Christmas BREAK! No school for a whole month... and I loved it :)
New Years Eve I went to the "EVE" party downtown Salt Lake. It was a blast! I was with some of my very best friends who I don't get to see as often with different schools, but we went to dinner before, and had a great time. Even making the news. Haha!

Kristen, Marissa, Kati and Me. We had so much fun!

We found some of our other high school friends there and had fun hanging out with them!

We decided to have a party at Kati's one night and get a bunch of high school friends together. We had so much fun catching up on what is new with everyone and remembering old times. I seriously LOVE all my high school friends!

A bunch of us girls =)

Ben, Me, Bobby & Kati

I really like this quote and really found it fitting over the break. I can't wait for the next break!!

"Understand that friends come and go, but with a precious few you should hold on. The older you get, the more you need the people who knew you when you were young."

No comments: