Thursday, October 9, 2008

Trip to Grand Junction!

This weekend my mom and I took a trip and went to my sister's in Grand Junction. It's the boys tradition to go hunting, so since the guys are all together, us girls get together as well. (And Hunter!) We had so much fun playing, shopping, movie nights and crafts! :)

We went to a fun park called Bananas and mini golfed and played on the blow up toys for Hunter!

These are the crafts that we made. Hunter painted and decorated pumpkins. Brooke and my mom did some Christmas ornaments, and I made a calendar!

Oh yes...and Brooke and I made my mom a really nice cookie ;)

(Inside Joke!)

There is the cutest pumpkin patch that we went to. There is EVERY color of pumpkin you can think of. There's also a little corn maze to go through!
We left with a lot of pumpkins in our trunk!
This weekend was so fun! What a drag to go back to school and work :(

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's a lot of pumpkins! It looks like you had a good time with your mom and sis. You're such a good aunt!