Monday, October 20, 2008

Sick?


This weekend was Fall Break--no school Thursday or Friday. Also no work all weekend so I went home from Wednesday to Sunday. I loved it!

Thursday I went to Lagoon with Jason. Ok so last time I went to Lagoon my favorite ride was the new one, Wicked. This is a picture of it...


It's a really fun ride! So, I'm telling Jason all about how fun it is and we both get really pumped up about it.
Half way through the ride I'm feeling really dizzy. The ride ended and I thought I was going to fall over. I was SO sick! It hit Jason too and pretty soon we were both sick :(
We had to go get food, take medicine and take a power nap in Jasons truck. We felt so old getting sick so easily!


Eventually we were feeling good enough to atleast walk through the haunted houses. It turned out being a really fun night! :)

I meant to get a picture of us being sick at lagoon, but forgot. So here's a picture of us anyways!

No sickness here! :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Welcome to my world! Why do you think Aaron and I never went to Six Flags in Denver? Cuz no one wants to go with a friends doped up on motion sickness pills!!!

Jen said...

Looks like fun even though you got a little sick! It looks a little wild to me!