Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mission calls! :)

My Best Friend Got His Mission Call!
My Best Friend Taylor got his Mission Call this week.
It is so crazy...where does time go?!
He is going to Brazil in January. Crazy enough, so is one
of my other great friends (Taylors best friend) Chance.
What are the chances?! I'm so excited for them!

Since this is like a journal, I'm going to write where my friends are going!
Taylor Timothy: Brazil
Chance Weeks: Brazil
Chaz Butterfield: Louisiana
Daniel Bowcutt: Puerto Rico
Chase Johnson: Ireland

This is crazy stuff! I can't believe my age boys are going on missions. I'm so excited for them all :)


2 comments:

Brooke said...

No way! Chance and Taylor going to the same place? Are they in the same mission, too?

Jen said...

My brother's in Brazil right now! I know it's not the same one as Chance. What one is Taylor going to? I remember how weird it was having my friends go on missions. It just doesn't seem like you should be that old, huh?