Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day of Love

Oooh Valentines Day. The day that you're either dreading, or excited for. This year, I was excited.

First off, I have the best boyfriend around :) He sure spoiled me!I got a phone call just a little after 6:00 from Mark. He said"Will you do me a favor?" So I was a little worried. But then he said "Will you come open your door?" So I opened my door and there was Mark, with pretty flowers too!


Then Mark took me to IHOP for breakfast! We both love their Nutella Crepes......mmm! So good :) Don't judge this picture of me. Remember, he WOKE ME UP? :)


We hung out as much as we could all day working around class, but we did pretty well!

Later that night we headed to Salt Lake and went to dinner at Do Do's. (I th

ink that's how it's spelled??) Anyways, it was so yummy. Probably my new favorite, and their dessert is to die for as well! Very tasty!



After dinner we headed to the Lady Antebellum Concert! I have looked forward to this for SO long. Blake got me two tickets for Christmas, and I have been so anxious!! And ooooh myyyy........ it was the BEST CONCERT EVER! I absolutely LOVE Lady A, and have been to a concert before but they were with Tim McGraw and it was the outside concert, and a totally different feel. This time Lady A brought with them Darius Rucker, and Thompson Square. They were all amazing. I can't even put into words how much I loved this concert....... I'm speechless


Mark is not a big country fan. He doesn't mind it, but doesn't really listen to it on his own choice. However, I think I'm starting to convert him a little more! He especially liked the moments when Darius Rucker would sing songs from Hootie and the Blowfish, or Purple Rain. Haha

We had such a good day though and I couldn't have asked for a better Valentines!

This weekend we are headed to Cedar City to spend the weekend with Mark's Family and I'm so excited! Just a nice relaxing weekend, while getting to know his family better too! A little nervous? Yes.... But very excited to get away and have some fun :)

That post will come soon!

Love, Bre


No comments: