Thursday, September 29, 2011

DAY 10

DAY 10- What You Wore Today


This is another one of my day to day challenges that I think is kinda lame...
Does anyone really care what I wore today? Probably not. But I decided this could turn into a fun post later on. Let me explain.

Today is Thursday. That means that I go to class. It's my only class of the day and it is my Modern Technique & Theory class. After class I usually do some choreography, and homework. Then around 3:00 , I go to work where I teach dance. After teaching I have started going to a hip hop club at school.


So as you can see....... I'm in dance clothes all day. My dance clothes consist of a tank top/T-shirt and shorts. No shoes because it's modern, and that's about it. My hair goes up in a messy pony tail or bun with a headband. Pretty much I DON'T get ready on Thursdays. Or any day for that matter...

But I like it that way :) On a more exciting note...... read my next post :)

Love, Me

No comments: