Monday, September 12, 2011

DAY 09

DAY 09- YOUR BELIEFS


I decided that I would do one of my Day Challenges today, and I couldn't have been happier when I saw that today's was "My Beliefs".

As I thought about what to say, SO much fills my mind. I decided just to share this link first of all. My friend challenged me to create a profile on here, and I am so glad I did. It's so good to actually sit down, focus, and think about your testimony. How often do we really do that? So.... here is my profile :)



I don't know what I'd do without the Gospel in my life, and really, I don't want to even think about it!!
Since I moved back down to Provo, I made a goal with myself to go to the temple every week. It has been the best goal I've ever made :) Usually I go on Tuesdays, and my roommates decided we'd make it "Temple Tuesday".
Well, the other week, we had come back from Labor Day long weekend and forgot about our early morning goal of going to the temple. I was driving to school and just kept thinking about it! Then, all through my class I continued to think about it, and I decided I had better go when I was done with class that day.
This was the first time I had gone to the temple because I felt promptedto do so, and it was the best experience I've had in the temple thus far. The spirit is an amazing thing and I am so grateful for it!

Speaking of Temples...... I LOVE the Brigham temple :) I saw it this weekend once again when I went home, and it just gets better and better!





This is what it looks like Now..... a few windows and no inside...



This is a picture of what it is going to look like all finished. Pretty close, eh?? :)



Temples are amazing, and I can't wait to be able to go through it all one day, and to be married and sealed there one day!

We are so lucky :)

Love, Me

No comments: