Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers day was yesterday, and how could I not post something about my mom?! So here's a shout out to my favorite momma =)
Top 10 things I love about her...


1. Always doing things for others
2. Always doing her best to be a good mom (and she does great)
3. She puts up with a lot....from everyone...me mostly :)
4. Always looks so pretty, just like my grandma
5. She shares my love of flip flops!!
6. Smells good always
7. Ask her anything about MLB...she'll most likely know it.
8. She has a strong testimony!
9. Makes yummy desserts :)
10. She's MY mom!


My mom is the best supporter! This is at my solo competition my senior year. She (or my family) never missed a competition..team or solo. She was there 100% of the time cheering me on! She always lifts me up and supports me with my love of dance!


My mom and I at the American Idol top ten concert! We love watching Idol!

I LOVE YOU MOM =)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ok this made me cry!!! You are my sweetie and I love you very much! Thanks for such a nice tribute!!!
mom

ApRil & Heath said...

Hey cute girl, how are ya? I missed you today AGAIN!! I hope everything is going okay, did you ever find a job? Oh and how did you like Provo?.. I've really been thinking about moving there for fall, i really just need to get out of the whole BC drama and logan doesnt seem far enough! haha anyway just thought i'd ask the girl thats lived there :)