Thursday, May 7, 2009

Home for a while!

Well, I'm all moved home but I can't exactly say for how long. My original plan was to come home, get a job, and stay here till fall when I can move up to Logan. Well the getting a job part has become harder than I thought :( Meaning...I'm still jobless. I've looked in Brigham and in logan, and still searching for a good one! This has left me lots of options of where to stay...brigham, logan, Colorado..? Many decisions. But as for now...I'm home =) I won't lie, it's been a little boring and kind of hard coming back to a smaller town with no job, a change in the social life, boy situations, college decisions and all of that fun stuff... But none the less it's good to be home!
A little bit of a boring post...no pictures...no fun...but just an update, sorry! Hopefully things will pick up soon and be back to normal =)

2 comments:

Jen said...

Colorado sounds fun. I'm sure you'll find where you're supposed to be. I'd invite you to hang out with me, but that could be even more boring than what you're already doing. Yikes!

ApRil & Heath said...

Bre are you guys going to live at Bridgerland?.. Did you already sign contracts and everything? And ps where were you sunday missy? I missed ya!