Thursday, February 26, 2009

Skittle Bowling?

Ok this seems ridiculous to blog...but this was really actually fun! McKell and I got a paper in institude of date ideas. They were all stupid of course, but skittle bowling was on there. I had heard of this before but never tried it. You get a bag of skittles and you make something up for every color. For example: for purple skittles you have to close your eyes. Or for blue skittles you have to bowl left handed. So...the next double date kell and I went on we tried this out. And believe it or not it was really fun! You should definately try it. It adds a little twist to your usual bowling =)
Bowling with your eyes closed..
Bowling a backwards granny...

Jason and I =)


Kell and Jake

Kell and I always have to bowl with the ball that says "sassy" on it.
She's our lucky charm ball!

No comments: