Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Hunter!!

On Feb. 13th it was my nephew Hunter's birthday! He loves Monster trucks and the monster jam show just happened to be in Salt Lake that weekend! So Brooke, Aaron and Hunter made a trip to Utah for the weekend and we went to the show on the 14th. I was actually very impressed. It was really fun! I think the motorcross was my favorite and probably everyones! Happy Birthday Hunter! I love you! =)
Grandma put "trick candles" on Hunters cake. He thought those were great!
Kinda blurry...but I thought it was cute. On their way to see the trucks up close!

Maximum Destruction! This is Hunters favorite truck!

Hunter and Uncle Blake all up close to a truck. They're huge!

I thought this was funny. Since it was Valentines day they painted hearts on the track everywhere. How festive =)


This is the motorcross. This was like the half time show type deal but probably one of the best parts! They did a backflip at the end and nobody got it on video. But it was awesome!

No comments: