Monday, January 12, 2009

One of those weeks!

Well, Let me start off by saying it's just been "one of those weeks". I came back from Christmas break and had a week left of my old class at school, with lots of labs and a final state test (to determine if I graduate my Aide Program and get my certificate) while at the same time i was beginning my first week at UVU with new classes and the stress that comes with them. Along with all this going on, I have two roomates who are VERY loud and there's not really anything I can do about it. Therefore, I havent got much sleep. So...this last week was very stressful.

Friday came which I was excited and nervous for. I had no UVU classes which was a relief, but I had my state test. You needed 80% to pass...and i got 91.4% =)
So I think this day is going to be a great one!
Well...wrong. I went to work and my schedule has changed. I normally work every day mon-fri. now they only need me every other day. Which cuts back about 14 hours a week and that's way too much money to lose!

So....back to the bad day/week. At this point I just want to go sleep forever. Oh but wait....I can't ever sleep here! I'm so frustrated when I get home from work Friday. So I sit down to eat and the doorbell rang. My first thought it "Great..my roomates loud friends." But instead, it was Jason. He knew I was having a bad week so he came to take me home for the weekend. YAY! So I got to spend the weekend with Jason and with my parents at my house where I could actually get some very much needed rest!


What a relief! Nothing is as good as Home to make your week better. Thanks Jas!! =)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad week! I hope it gets better! There really is no place like home!

Loraine said...

Bummer! I hope things will look up soon! Love Ya!

Jodi said...

There really is NO place like home!♥

Brooke said...

Yes Dorothy, no place like home!