Monday, January 19, 2009

Farewells

This weekend was quite eventful...with the two farewells of two of my greatest friends Taylor and Chance. I've been friends with Taylor since 6th grade and our senior year was by far the best. We grew SO close. I consider him a TRUE best friend.

Taylors talk was about influences and he talked a lot about his friends and the influences your friends have. Taylor is a great influence to everyone so as I said bye to these boys so many memories came back and I wanted to write some down!

(Like I say many times...this is a journal to me and I never wrote down these days.. so this is for my sake :) )
So...here go some memories.

Taylor took me four wheeling on the last day of school our senior year. We went up as far as we could till we hit snow and then we played in the snow and talked. It was a really good time we had to get to know some things about each other!

We went on a senior trip to lake powell. Chance is kind of a shy type of personality and he really came out of his shell here a lot. So fun!

Another Lake Powell picture-Tay and I. This was on a hike that was so much fun. We had to walk through so many bushes and trails that weren't really trails...but it was hilarious and so much fun!


This was New Years Eve 2008. David Chance and Taylor were my 3 amigos that year!

Purple and White! Best High School dance!
No more needs to be said...i know I wont forget this one.


Taylor always took me jeepin. My favorite thing to do was ride in his jeep!



HAHA! We played hide and seek around the town one night. Taylor stepped in a ditch running full speed and face planted it...right onto main street! This was his accident... SO funny though!

Taylor came to visit me in Orem and we went out to eat with a bunch of high school friends. Taylor hates the Orem/Provo atmosphere, but it was still nice of him to come give it a try!


Saying Bye ..
Best of luck Chance!

Best of luck Tay!

The people in Brazil need these boys. They will be missed =)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Brazil is lucky to have them!