Sunday, June 21, 2009

Birthdays & Blessings!

Last weekend was quite eventful! Friday was my birthday, and Sunday was Paxton's baby blessing. It started when I woke up on Friday and Brooke had decorated the house all cute with birthday decorations!


Soon after, all the family got here. My whole family came, my aunt, uncle and cousins, my grandma & grandpa Horton, and Aarons parents and two brothers and their families. Needless to say, there were lots of people here! I worked that day and got home around 4 to see all the guys helping Aaron finish their yard. They used to have rock out front and have been putting grass in. With all the guys together, the work flew by and was fun for them too!


In the process...



The final result :)

Aarons brother decided to add a special addition and create a waterfall, too!

After the yard was finished I got to choose where to go for my birthday dinner. I chose Famous Daves...excellent choice if I must say :) we called ahead since there were so many of us, but we got a nice little area to ourselves to have a fun birthday dinner!



They brought me a HUGE plate of ice cream for my birthday dessert. I couldn't help but put this picture on...look at Hunters face. He was in heaven with this big plate of ice cream!



After dinner, we came back to Brooke & Aarons and had a yummy chocolate birthday cake and cookie dough ice cream. Thanks everyone for a good birthday =)

Saturday was a fun hang out day. The guys all went golfing, we went swimming at the hotels, and just hung around having a good time together.

Sunday was Paxton's baby blessing. What a good blessing and fun day to celebrate this cute little guy! =)

Paxton Bradley Birch =)


Aarons brother Bryant blessed their little girl the week before, so we had to get some pictures of the cousins in their blessing outfits!

My family =) Hunter wasn't too thrilled about being taken off the trampoline to take pictures...
Thanks everyone for a fun weekend!!




2 comments:

Mom said...

Love all the pictures and your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a fun time. See you on the fourth of July!!! :)

McKell said...

how cute =) paxton is getting so big. i love the picture of you on your birthday talking to the little girl and hunter is sneaking your ice cream =) haha.

i miss you.. =(