Friday, May 23, 2008

State Baseball!








Our baseball team took first in region! Me, Marissa and Brooke went to all their state games and got all decked out. It was so fun! We got some pretty crazy looks but and even scared some little kids. Woops!

We made up some cheers for all the players and wrote their numbers all over us. Our voices were sore from cheering and we even got in a car wreck on the way home. (It wasn't our fault and theirs only a few scratches on Brookes car) But all this was well worth it for our baseball boys :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun getting all dolled up for the games! I loved your pictures of purple and white. Your dress was gorgeous! I can't believe you've graduated. Does it feel weird? Do you feel like a grown up now? I hear you GET to give a RS lesson here pretty soon! Wish I could be in to listen to it! You're such a good girl and I hope you know how much I think of you!